Discover the high points of the fighting in the Argonne :
Guided tour of the sites of the left bank of the Meuse and the Battlefield of Argonne area in the center of fighting the terrible war of the mines in 1915, released in 1918 by the American offensive Meuse-Argonne:
- Mort Homme and Hill 304 where the attacks of the soldiers of the Crown Prince will face the heroism of the French infantry and aviators, the lieuxsont shelled for 10 days, leaving the country totally devastated Meuse,
- Tour de Montfaucon, massive Doric column over 58 meters topped by a statue symbolizing Liberty. It faces the front line of the 1st US Army from the offensive of September 26, 1918 in which 28,000 young Sammies will fight on French soil.
- Meuse-Argonne American Cemetery and Memorial, the largest American cemetery in Europe with its 14,246 white marble cross.
Duration : about 4 hours.
- From February 30th 2017 to December, 22th 2017
- Distance: 90 kms (departure Verdun/ return Verdun)
- 6.50 € per person (group of 40 to 55 persons)
- 8 € per person (group of 30 to 39 persons)
- 10 € per person (group of 20 to 29 persons)
- + 40 € : Package for a guided tour in English
- 1 adult free for 20 paying persons
- + 15.00 € : Booking fee
- The services of an english-speaking guide
- The entrance fees of the different sites
- The coach
- Increases Sundays and holidays